Wednesday, June 19, 2019

STYLING CHALLENGE; 4 WAYS TO WEAR UNIQLO’S BRA TOP

I’M WEARING >>  Uniqlo Bra Top

When I was presented with the challenge of styling the Uniqlo Bra Top in 4 different ways, I found myself a little out of my comfort zone because it wasn’t a garment I had worn before, but I am a stylist and I am quite daring so I thought; Why not?! :)

As I started putting these looks together, I realised how versatile and useful the Bra Top is, specially during the Summer. Not only can it become an essential staple to base a look on, but they are also super light and breathable since they are a part of their AIRism collection. After putting these looks together, I found myself using these tops more and more on my day to day, I even wore the black one to both boxing and Pilates class last week since it has the bra attached and it is super comfortable.

For the first look, I decided to pair the Bra Top with a colourful midi skirt and my absolute favourite black blazer. I wore the second look to a meeting, so I dressed it up with a grey blazer, my Uniqlo wide legged jeans and a pair of heeled sandals I completely forgot I owned, but gave the look a special twist.

The third look was something you can find me on whenever I am at home or during the weekend. This Bra Top is PERFECT for a denim on denim look, but to make it a little more special, I wore my favourite large brim hat. Last but definitely not least, I wore something that has become quite a staple in my style; “A casual suit”. I paired a classic pair of Uniqlo black trousers, the black Bra Top, my favourite blazer BUT of course, dressed it down with my black Balenciaga Triple S sneakers.

Which look is your favourite? Also, if you happen to own one of these, I would love to challenge you to styling it in different ways and show me the end result! Tag me on instagram if you do so!

The post STYLING CHALLENGE; 4 WAYS TO WEAR UNIQLO’S BRA TOP appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook http://bit.ly/2MZX3Br

No comments:

Post a Comment