Tuesday, November 26, 2019

AN OPEN LETTER TO STYLESCRAPBOOK ON IT’S 12TH BIRTHDAY

 

Dear StyleScrapbook,

It seems like a lifetime ago that I was creating you from the first home lived at when I moved to The Netherlands. Back then, nobody knew what a Fashion Blog was, not even me but I created you anyway. Never in a million years I would have guessed what would unfold after and I will be eternally grateful to you for that.

You changed my life is so many ways, you showed me that passion, love and determination can take you a LONG way. You have been an absolute rollercoaster and I am so proud to know that you were one of the blogs that shaped the course of what the fashion blogging industry later became, that is a fact.

You took a girl from a small city in Mexico and gave her a VOICE, you made that voice heard in every corner of the globe. You gave me the platform to share my vision, my hopes and dreams and I have always taken that seriously. We have had millions and millions of visits throughout the past 12 years, we have loyal readers which I consider friends and in that time, we have ALWAYS been true and honest with them, in everything we do.

Thinking of you always makes me feel overprotective and emotional, because you have given me SO MUCH, you have opened so many doors and given me the chance to fulfil so many dreams. 12 years have passed and the blogging era was taken over by the influencer era, a time for fast content and instant gratification but we have still remained strong and I believe that people are starting to know better and that the craving for honest and substantial content is rising again and we will be here, as close as always and better than ever.

HAPPY 12TH BIRTHDAY MY BELOVED STYLESCRAPBOOK!

The post AN OPEN LETTER TO STYLESCRAPBOOK ON IT’S 12TH BIRTHDAY appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/37DH4z9

No comments:

Post a Comment