Friday, December 13, 2019

I WORE THE SAME OUTFIT FOR A WEEK AND NO ONE NOTICED

I’ve wanted to do this post for SOOOO LONG but for some reason, I haven’t gotten around to do it, until now and I am glad, because this was such a fun post to work on! I wanted to show you that with just minor changes, you can get away with wearing the same thing every day and probably nobody will be pointing fingers out you.

I told my best friend and business partner; I bet that if I wore the same look everyday for a week, you wouldn’t even notice.
He said; Of course I would! -Which could be the case, considering we shoot almost every single day and you would think that this fact alone would make him notice what I’m wearing right?, nope. On top of this, I was absofreakinglutely certain that my boyfriend wouldn’t notice, nor would my friends or you guys on instagram, so I began with the experiment to prove my self I was right…

My base look every day for 5 days was the same black turtle neck, black knitter mini skirt, black pair of tights (I did change those haha) and the same pair of chunky Chelsea boots. That base didn’t change at all during the week, everything else on top was an attempt to keep warm and obviously, try deviate the attention from the fact that I was literally wearing the same thing underneath for 5 days straight and of course, pimp my lewk.

DAY 1

LOOK DAY 1  >> Turtle neck: Uniqlo  |  Skirt: ZARA  |  Boots: ZARA  |  Coat: Burberry  |  Bag: Rouje  |  Belt: ZARA

DAY 2

LOOK DAY 2  >> Turtle neck: Uniqlo  |  Skirt: ZARA  |  Boots: ZARA  |  Coat: Sportmax  |  Scarf: JW Anderson x Uniqlo  |  Bag: JW Anderson

DAY 3

LOOK DAY 3  >> Turtle neck: Uniqlo  |  Skirt: ZARA  |  Boots: ZARA  |  Star Jumper: Zoe Karssen  |  Bag: Rouje

DAY 4

LOOK DAY 4  >>  Turtle neck: Uniqlo  |  Skirt: ZARA  |  Boots: ZARA  |  Faux Fur Coat: Rouje  |  Bag: Proenza Schouler  |  Belt: ZARA

DAY 5

LOOK DAY 4  >>  Turtle neck: Uniqlo  |  Skirt: ZARA  |  Boots: ZARA  |  Oversized Denim Shirt: Andy Torres x Sportmax  |  Bag: Polene Paris  |  Pearl Necklace: DIY

Which one was your favourite???

 

The post I WORE THE SAME OUTFIT FOR A WEEK AND NO ONE NOTICED appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/38y2vSG

No comments:

Post a Comment