Tuesday, February 11, 2020

SARTORIAL WINTER

This Winter has been my most androgynous winter so far. All I’ve been wanting to wear is menswear inspired clothes in neutral colours.

   I’M WEARING  >>  Coat: Massimo Dutti ( similar here ) |  Pants: & Other Stories ( similar here )  |  Sweater: Uniqlo ( similar here )  |  Boots: IRO Paris  |  Bag: Proenza Schouler

Sometimes I miss my old style, but then again, I don’t find myself feeling drawn to wearing those things anymore. I guess this is a part of growing up and evolving and as much as I was resisting it, I need to be true to myself. My style is evolving, I am drawn to sartorialism and I don’t really see the new Andy running around wearing a green tiger sweatshirt anymore, as popular as that look was and as much as I loved it then, its not me anymore.

The post SARTORIAL WINTER appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/31Ibwpn

No comments:

Post a Comment