Tuesday, March 3, 2020

How to Pair your Lip Colors with Your Outfits

5 Lip Colors for the Perfect Pop of Color via Girl With Curves #lipstick #lipcolor #springmakeup #mac #mirangeamplified #neonorange

As some of you may have noticed, I’m sans makeup most days, but I do like a pop of color on my lips. For me, it’s the easiest way to look put together with little effort, even when I’m not wearing a full face of makeup!

One thing I enjoy doing when I get dressed, is pairing the perfect lip color with each outfit. Sometimes it’s a color that matches the clothes (like a red dress paired with red lips), and sometimes I want my lip color to stand out on its own.

Here are 5 of my most frequently worn lip colors, and examples of the outfits I pair them with:

 

 

 



from Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/2TyDuzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment