Thursday, October 15, 2020

These $23 Faux Leather Leggings are a Must-Have

These $23 Faux Leather Pants are a Must-Have | Girl with Curves

As someone who wears lots of jeans and leggings, especially over the past few months while spending so much time at home, I’m excited to see the faux leather trend become a staple for fall. Not only are faux leather leggings and pants a great, elevated alternative to basic leggings and denim, but they’re surprisingly wearable, as they dress up and down quite easily and work for various occasions!

I found this version at Walmart, and they’re quickly becoming my favorite pant. They’ve got tons of stretch which makes them ultra comfortable, and they’re extremely versatile too! I was honestly shocked at the super affordable price tag for this fabric quality and craftsmanship. In fact, I was so happy with the legging that I bought this pant as well, and love them just as much, since they function as a pant, but are just as comfy as a legging.

Paired with a heart print sweater, denim jacket and sneakers like I’ve done here, faux leather leggings are a great go-to for casual days. I threw this look together for a quick trip to the grocery store and love how it came together. The casual texture of the denim, sweater knit and white sneakers dress the leather down in a way that still feels polished but practical for running errands. For another casually comfy option, you can pair them with a tee and cardigan, like this. I’ll definitely be wearing these faux leather jeans for date nights paired with peplum sweaters and booties in the coming months!



from Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/353CEkq

No comments:

Post a Comment