Wednesday, January 6, 2021

5 Intentions I’m Making for 2021

5 Intentions I'm Making for 2021 | Girl with Curves

Happy New Year, friends!

After taking some time off over the holidays, I’m feeling refreshed and excited to tackle a list of to do’s and an exciting project I’ve been working on. Today I wanted to take the time to share some of my personal intentions as you think about and plan your own.

For me, the key to setting sensible intentions is to focus on making improvements vs. changes. Here is my list of 5 intentions I’m focusing on for 2021:

 



from Girl With Curves https://ift.tt/3owFtTC

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for getting me back into the reading again. I really enjoyed the stuff you shared in the form of blogs. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a very helpful and educational post. Thank you for sharing this.
    Sublimation printing t shirts

    ReplyDelete