Monday, January 27, 2020

20.1.20…I’M ENGAGED!!!

Writing this still seems so surreal for me and even though I had already announced it on Social Media last Monday, I just HAD to post it on StyleScrapbook, my personal journal for the past 12 years.

I am engaged!!!! And it happened in Paris, in the best possible way and with the man on my dreams.

I wanted to thank EVERYONE who sent me direct messages on instagram, who sent me stories (and reshared the news) and who commented on my post. I was in fact quite overwhelmed to see all the love I got that day. With the instagram algorithm, it felt like I wasn’t able to get to a lot of you recently and that was becoming increasingly frustrating, but when I shared the news, it’s like the flood gates opened and the news spread like a wild fire. I felt so much love from you guys and I felt closer than ever. Some of you have been following me for an excess of a decade and you have grown up with me, you have seen me travel, evolve, change and sharing this news was so important to me.

I met the person that has changed my life forever. Someone that I love more than I could have ever imagined. My entire life I dreamt of finding him and when I met him, I knew.

I wake up grateful every single day for us crossing paths and I can’t believe I will get to marry my dream guy.

Thank you for al your incredible messages! I am still on cloud 9.

The post 20.1.20…I’M ENGAGED!!! appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/2GqnN87

No comments:

Post a Comment