Thursday, September 24, 2020

OUR ENGAGEMENT SHOOT BY @ALEJANDROLOAR

Earlier this Summer, my friend Alejandro Loar -who’s also an amazing lifestyle and wedding photographer- asked me if we wanted to do our engagement shoot while the city was still relatively quiet and empty.

As most of you know, I got engaged on the 20th of January, just before the world went upside down with the pandemic, so straight after that we went into quarantine and it was a really tough time for all of us around the world.

Doing this engagement shoot was that ray of sunshine in the middle of so much chaos and I am SO HAPPY with the result. Beyond that, I just cannot wait for out wedding next year!

I’M WEARING: ROUJE | HE IS WEARING: UNIQLO

The post OUR ENGAGEMENT SHOOT <EM>BY @ALEJANDROLOAR</EM> appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/3mMOCae

No comments:

Post a Comment