Wednesday, March 20, 2019

MIXING AND MATCHING A CAMEL BLAZER


I’M WEARING  >>  Blazer: & Other Stories  |  Cashmere Sweater: Uniqlo  |  Sneakers: Balenciaga  |  Bag: Gucci  |  Hair clip: ZARA

If you asked my mother or close friends what my least favourite colour is, they will ALL say brown and to be fair, this has been a constant all my life. I don’t like wearing brown, plain and simple. A few weeks ago, somebody I know “confronted” me by saying: “I though you didn’t like brown? But you keep wearing it lately!”. At first I was a bit thrown off by the comment, but then I thought: “She must be colour blind” hahah.

Anyway, the point of the story is that I don’t consider Camel, brown. There is a VERY big difference.
Camel is one of those neutral and classic colours. It can be elegant and it can be super chic, specially as a coat or blazer. I looked for the perfect camel blazer far and wide and it took me a while, but in a matter of two weeks, I didn’t find one but 2. The first (and pictured above) is from & Other stories, although I am afraid it might not be in stores anymore. The second, is THIS one, found at a vintage store and initially purchased by my boyfriend -who still hasn’t come to terms with a camel blazer-, so I decided to borrow it of course.
I have pep-talked my boyfriend into the wonder that is “The Camel Blazer” and all the ways you can style it, but he just won’t listen so I need to keep working my magic and maybe eventually, we will get him to wear it. Cross your fingers for me!

The post MIXING AND MATCHING A CAMEL BLAZER appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/2uhlldI

No comments:

Post a Comment