Friday, March 29, 2019

TREND-SPOTTING; THE PEARL CHOKER

Pearl Choker: Mexico City’s Jewellery Market

I have been trying to find a pearl choker necklace for months, the problem was that it is quite hard to find the right size to fit me like a choker, plus I am quite picky with the size of the pearls I wanted. I FINALLY managed to come across a store at Mexico City’s Jewellery market, where I showed the jeweller a photo of what I wanted and she told me she could make me one in 40 minutes. You have no idea how excited I was to finally get my very own, plus customised to my size!

Pearls will make a massive comeback this Summer so get yourself one of these before everyone on instagram is wearing them! ;) (try etsy for some options!)

 

 

The post TREND-SPOTTING; THE PEARL CHOKER appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook https://ift.tt/2CK2soC

No comments:

Post a Comment