Tuesday, January 22, 2019

WHY UNDER-LAYERING IS SAVING MY BUTT THIS WINTER

I’M WEARING  >>  Skirt: Massimo Dutti  |  Blazer: & Other Stories  |  T-Shirt: Uniqlo |  Boots: ZARA  |  Bag: Gucci

Under-layering is my key to staying warm, yet still look presentable during the Winter. It took me a long time to realise this and it’s not because I am stupid, but because I really, REALLY hate having to wear tights, plus two tops underneath my blazer. It makes me feel bulky and like I can’t move properly BUT, it does make a massive difference in staying warm. I often get asked where do I get warm jackets for the Winter and the truth is, I suck at that. I don’t have many jackets that actually keep me warm because I never want to compromise style, it’s stupid of me I know, but man it’s just how my brain is wired, so instead of wearing a huge bulky and unappealing jacket, I am opting for under-layering as much as possible. Although I’ve got to confess that I wouldn’t wear this when it gets below 5 degrees and I has obviously wearing thermals, a scarf and gloves (not pictured).

Today however, we woke up to a an iced landscape and there was just no way I wasn’t gonna wear the biggest jacket I own. See, sometimes I do use my logic hahah.

The post WHY UNDER-LAYERING IS SAVING MY BUTT THIS WINTER appeared first on Stylescrapbook.



from Stylescrapbook http://bit.ly/2R592Kv

No comments:

Post a Comment